Saturday, August 21, 2010

Why can I no longer mute or control the volume of chat room sound?

I used to have the ability to mute and control the volume level of chat room sound (either speach or music). I can no longer do this. How can i fix this?Why can I no longer mute or control the volume of chat room sound?
You can use the sound mixer as a substitute, if you have vista. Something similar to that happened to me, and I haven't been able to fix it yet.Why can I no longer mute or control the volume of chat room sound?
I haven't seen this problem. Try shutting down messenger and restarting. And make sure the whole chat room window is visible. If you've moved the window so the mute and volume controls are off the bottom of your computer screen, you won't be able to access them.
TRY TO LOAD UR DRIVER FROM UR SOUND CARD... PLAN B.....DO A SYSTEM RESTORE......I LKE PLAN A BETTER.......BUT THAT WAS ONLY CAUSE I HAD DA DISK !....SHEIT THERE BE A PLAN C......


GO TO WWW.PITSTOP.COM....ITS FREE.....THEY WILL RUN A TEST ON UR PUTER......AND MOST TIMES TELL YA HOW TO FIX IT 4 FREE...PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF THAT WORKS 4 YOU ...MY EMAIL IS IN MY PROFILE....GOOD LUCK..........ROBERT

No comments:

Post a Comment