Friday, August 6, 2010

Where are them ladies that really have no control over the cracking of there gum when they chew it. And why?

If you cant control the popping and cracking of your chewing gum when u chewing at all, then I wanted to know how does that start and why does it happen.Where are them ladies that really have no control over the cracking of there gum when they chew it. And why?
They are taking out their inner frustrations on their poor gum.Where are them ladies that really have no control over the cracking of there gum when they chew it. And why?
cuz there GHETTO


can u pleeze give me best answer


im neww and cud reely use some points


thanx
I hope you get an answer cause that's me! Doesnt matter where I'm at....at work I even do it but usually close my mouth. Totally un-stoppable.
It happens because there are people out there that can't (not cant) use proper grammar and do not know how to spell. I rather listen to someone pop their (yes, ';their'; not there, which is a directional word) gum, then someone talking about ';them Ladies';. You (that's how you spell that) should consider shortening your sentences and using proper punctuation.

No comments:

Post a Comment