Saturday, August 21, 2010

Faint positive but no line in the control box?

Obviously I need to retest (which I will do tomorrow morning), I was just curious if this has ever happened to anyone? What was the eventual outcome? What would cause the test to do that?





It's a clear blue easy test. There were two in the box. I used the first one about four months ago which worked fine.Faint positive but no line in the control box?
It could be that there wasn't enough urine to make it up to the control line. It could also be that you happened to get a test that just wasn't manufactured right. It happened to me once and it was so frustrating!


Most likely that result means you are pregnant - but before celebrating or panicking, get another test just to make sure.


Good luck. I hope you get whatever outcome you are hoping for.Faint positive but no line in the control box?
That happened to me with 3 different tests. I was pregnant and now have a wonderful 8 year old son. It also happened to a woman I work with and she's due to deliver on November 27.


If I were you, I'd call my doctor for an appt for a pregnancy test. They'll send you to the lab for a blood draw. That will be the definitive answer.
I reccomend spending your money on tests that are strips like the doctor uses. they are 85 cents a piece and are 20 mu's and 99 percent acurate... www.earlypregnancytests.com they are located in bellvue washington ( if the address for that website is NOT bellvue, use someone else)....





and yes, you need to retest.... as much as you paid for that test, they SHOULD refund you if it does not work properly.... good luck!
No line in the control box sounds to me like you didn't get enough urine on the test area.
You sure the test wasn't expired? That could cause no control line. But you're right, you need to retest.
It did not work- I had this happen with an expired one. Weird part was that I looked at it the next morning and I saw two lines. I was indeed pregnant :)
have you checked its not out of date,yeh tet again in the morning


good luck
No control line means the test is defective, rendering any results invalid. Good Luck testing tomorrow :) and call the manufacturer to get another test!
  • makeup look
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment