Tuesday, August 24, 2010

When is the last time you worried people about a situation you have no control over?

I'm sorry guys!!! MWAH! *blows you a kiss*When is the last time you worried people about a situation you have no control over?
i try not to do that cause i am usually the one doing the worringWhen is the last time you worried people about a situation you have no control over?
*catches kiss*





*blows one right back*





No worries hun! Just glad you're here :-)
Just last night actually, %26amp; the situation seems to be getting worse as we type...
Today actually.





Real life is the s*its at times, but I give it my best anyways.





Kiss kiss darling...Lol
I do that to my stupervisor at work.


(No kisses. Wife gets jealous).
I dont think I ever have, I tend to withdrawl when something is bothering me.
kisses back at you , sweety








no harm done hunni








hugs


xxxx
I try not to do that!

No comments:

Post a Comment