Saturday, August 21, 2010

My long time gf is telling me ';both condoms and birth control shot or no sex'; do you think thats right?

Shes willing to go through all the possible bad side affects and trouble and costs of it the shot and all and yet even after that she STILL wants to make me use a condom. What do you think about that?My long time gf is telling me ';both condoms and birth control shot or no sex'; do you think thats right?
I think she wants to be extra careful. You should honor her wishes. It's her body that would get impregnated if the birth control fails.My long time gf is telling me ';both condoms and birth control shot or no sex'; do you think thats right?
Read the questions in this section for a week. Girls on birth control get pregnant all the time. I don't care if it's only one percent. Knowing that most women using the same method DIDN'T get pregnant is not a lot of consolation when you end up in that one percent that did.





She's not going through the trouble and cost and possible side effects to make sex more enjoyable for you. She is telling you by this action that she REALLY doesn't want a baby right now. Respect her wishes.
She does not want to get pregnant, I don't blame her.
I think that birth control shots don't prevent STD's, and she's just being extra careful. I'm proud of her! Good girl!





Maybe you don't last long enough without a condom.





Maybe it's just too messy for her without one.





Your girlfriend ROCKS!
Um, good for her. I'm one of the 1% who got preggers after taking the pill faithfully everyday. It happens. I'm sure you'd rather wear a condom than paying out the a** in child support for 18 years.
The birth control keeps her from getting pregnant, but the condoms is the only thing keeping her from getting an STD or from you getting one from her.
She is really smart!!! Condoms are birth control are not as safe as we think. Did you know that an UID is more save than birth control shots and than condoms.
Propose to her. I'm sure she will be willing to take the miniscule risk of using only one birth control method.
I think she doesn't want a kid...so either wear a condom or don't have sex.
Well, its a small percentage that shell get pregnant with the shot but with the condom it would be almost impossible to get pregnant (meaning using both). You should be thanking her that shes making sure both of you are clean AND safe and shes not trying to make you a daddy. PLUS! Shes the one getting the shot and all you have to do is wear a condom, no biggie. tell her to go to Parent Plannedhood so she doesnt pay much or anything and you can get free condoms. I also think you should look at it in a more positive way and thank her instead.
I think your GF is a VERY SMART girl!!! because:





1. Unless you wanna become a parent this is the best decision.


2. No bc method is 100% effective so using a condom is extra protection.


3. Condoms protect you and her from getting STD's and AIDS, you could already have something but the viruses can manifest anytime.


4. I think you should stop complaining like a little child and be a man, do what she says and otherwise you ain't getting anything!





I don't know how a grown up man (because you are right?) can ask why is she making you wear a condom!





Then we wonder why teens get pg......
I think she is a smart girl. No reason for her to risk DEATH for some sex.
The shot will not protect her from a STD a condom will.


If that's the only way your gonna get some looks like you have no choice at least she is being safe.
I think she's smart..


Seriously no offense to you, but she's just protecting herself from pregnancy and STDs... I'm not saying you have any STDs...BUT she doesn't know that.. Nor does she know if you have or will cheat on her.


Sorry if this offends you in any way... but this is just my opinion.
You know there are things called STD's that the shot won't prevent! She is being cautious and has every right to do so. You should be happy that she doesn't want an unplanned pregnancy and wants to stay extra protected with condoms!
dont have her get the shot, i didnt like it, i was on it for 2 years....my doc said it was the reason why i grew a benign fibroadenoma in my breast. but anyways, maybe ask her to try the birth control pill, not as many side effects, and of course always use a condom too to prevent stds and hiv.
i think shes being very sensible, she doesnt want to fall pregnant and knows NO contraception is 100% effective, i know of a few people who have fallen pregnant using condoms, the pill and even the injection/rod. i think you should just wear the condom i know it feels better if you dont wear it but would you rather wear a condom or end up with a child you dont want? think about it.
I think she's taking good precautions. I agree with her.


Neither one is 100% effective, so the more protection the better.
It sounds like she's a very smart woman and wants to take all the necessary precautions to avoid pregnancy. Way to go for her!
Dear Friend, I think that you are stealing from her future husband. You are disrespecting her physically, emotionally and spiritually. Sex is a gift that results in closer love between husbands and wives and can lead us to be co-creators with God. You are messing with a Big Big issue here called Life. Focus on positive things like school, sports and church. Stop being alone with this or any other girl. -Runner
she's a **tch. Have sex with her best friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment