Tuesday, August 24, 2010

How do I turn on a JVC tv that has no power button or remote control? I hear tell that a way exists.?

My old neighbor who just moved out left me the tv with a little note that says she could turn it on a certain way. I lost the note and i cant figure out how to do it. It seems like a classic riddle: How do I turn on a tv that has no remote, and no power button? It's plugged in though. Any ideas?How do I turn on a JVC tv that has no power button or remote control? I hear tell that a way exists.?
if there are channel buttone push channel up, if not try puttin a pencil in the hole, and if worst comes to worst you can get an all in one remote for probably 5-10 bucks at walmartHow do I turn on a JVC tv that has no power button or remote control? I hear tell that a way exists.?
It has to have had a power On/Off switch at some point. YOu need to find where that switch used to be..

No comments:

Post a Comment