Tuesday, August 24, 2010

If there was no birth control pill how much would the us population be?

wow we would need to extend the us to make more states lol tht would be alot more pplIf there was no birth control pill how much would the us population be?
It would either be much higher, or the amount of men in anger management would be out of control.......LOL!!!If there was no birth control pill how much would the us population be?
There might not be more people, just fewer people having sex.





Besides, considering the way all the teens screw up taking their birth control, there may as well be none. I think I will scream if I see one more question that starts, I'm on birth control, but I didn't take it for a week and had unprotected sex. Could I be prego?
I'd hate to say it, but the abortion rate would be whats even higher

No comments:

Post a Comment