Friday, August 6, 2010

HELP: I need a song that revolves around the idea of having no control of your life.?

It's for a broadcast journalism project please helpHELP: I need a song that revolves around the idea of having no control of your life.?
What about Billy Joel's Victim of Circumstance. I'm not sure if that's the name.... but he has a song with that meaning.HELP: I need a song that revolves around the idea of having no control of your life.?
numb by linkin park. that's like, the whole concept of the song.


:) good luck with your project thingy!
Meat Beat Manifesto - Edge of No Control (Part 1)


Meat Beat Manifesto - Edge of No Control (Part 2)
overprotected - britney spears


like seriously perfect song check it out!!!
Into the Ocean - Blue October


Stop this Train - John Mayer


No Control - Pepper


All Mixed Up - 311
the animal i have become by three days grace
my life by the game feat lil wayne
Only God Knows Why - Kid Rock

No comments:

Post a Comment