Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Playing DVDs on PS2 with no remote control?

I can't get beyond the menu screen - how can I select play?Playing DVDs on PS2 with no remote control?
There's no way you can without either a PS2 controller or a specific PS2 remote control.


You can buy them seperately though, and third party (i.e. not made by Sony) ones should do the job fine, and not cost too much.Playing DVDs on PS2 with no remote control?
Use the PS2 controller. Use the buttons to navigate.





If you don't have the remote control or the controller, I don't think you can play the DVD. The PS2 only has 3 buttons. There's the ON/OFF button on the back, the standby button and the eject button in the front.
As far as I know you need some kind of control device to interface with the PS2. There are no buttons on the console itself to get past the main menu. Perhaps if you put it in and hope for it to auto run. Past that I think your out of luck.
pres x on controler

No comments:

Post a Comment