Tuesday, August 24, 2010

My windows xp has no volume control program?

I went to all programs %26gt; accessories %26gt; entertainment %26gt; and volume control wasn't there. Its not on my computer AT ALL. When I try to raise the volume nothing happens, there is no volume. When I try to use programs such as Movie Maker it doesnt let me beacuse it says there is no audio device installed. I went to control panel %26gt; sounds and audio devices, and there is no audio device, playback device etc. This is really pissing me off because I have no idea how to fix it. What do I do?My windows xp has no volume control program?
you need to get your drivers disk and install the audio controllerMy windows xp has no volume control program?
That is seriously unusual. Do you have a sound card installed in the computer ( a sound system on a small circuit board)? All computers that I have seen or worked on already have some sort of sound devise. However, if yours doesn't, there is the problem. If you do have one installed, I wonder if it has died? If you don't really know, have a professional (or some computer whiz friend of yours) check on this. BTW, do try some of the other suggestions posted here. I am very certain that they have seen this problem more than once. Good luck.
get your motherboard CD then install the sound driver...
Go to run and try this ';%SystemRoot%\system32\sndvol32.exe'; but it sounds more like that your sound driver isnt installed, check device manager and then your drivers cd surplied with the computer.


Note: To get to device manager Click


Start/Control Panel/Peformance and Maintance/System/Hardware/Device Manager

No comments:

Post a Comment